Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cities Named Jennifer...

In my pursuit of finding Jennifers to participate in this project, I put a posting on Craig's List in my hometown yesterday.  I've had a few people respond, including a woman in Michigan who has a truck named Jennifer.  Awesome.

I also thought it might be interesting to find Jennifers in cities / towns in the U.S. named "Jennifer."  According to one site, there are none with the full two "n" spelling, but there are:

1.  Jenifer, Alabama 
2.  Jennie, Minnesota
3.  Jennie, Georgia
4.  Jennie, Arkansas 
5.  Jennie Run Estates, Maryland
6.  Jenny Gap Historical, West Virginia
7.  Jenny Lind, California
8.  Jenny Lind, Arkansas
9.  Jenny Lind, North Carolina
10.  Jennys, South Carolina

Interesting many of these towns are in the southern part of the U.S.  I wonder why...

No comments: