Some more things named Jennifer:
1. The Jennifers: Band. No one currently in the band named Jennifer, but one of the founding members was named Jen. I find the wallpaper on their website intensely creepy. But that's just me. And I like purple. A lot.
2. Jennifer Bridal: Bridal Salon. Owned by a Jennifer in Delaware. There's even a "Jennifer's Thoughts" page on her website.
3. Jennifer's Journey: All Women Travel Site. The site and company is named after a woman named Jennifer who died of cancer. Her sister is running the company in honor of Jennifer. Cool.
4. Jennifer Baybrook. World Yo-Yo champion. There is a history of yo-yos, demonstrations, etc. and Jennifer has a new DVD coming out. I want it.
5. Jennifer's Body: Horror / "Dark Comedy" Movie. Coming out in September 2009, apparently. Jennifer, a cheerleader of course, becomes possessed and starts killing people. Doesn't that happen to Carrie?
6. Jennifer's Patriotic Dog Jacket: There is crochet involved. Need I say more?
7. Aunt Jennifer's Tigers: A poem by Adrienne Rich.
There will be more...