Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ok, so I disappeared for awhile...

Hi folks,

It's been about 5 months since I last posted to The Jennifer Project.  Because of two recent trips to Africa and some challenging health issues, it was necessary for me to take a break from the project.

But, do not despair!  The Jennifer Project has not died -- it was just hibernating for the winter.

The project is still kicking, my Jennifer loving friends! I'm in the process of responding to the many emails I've received from Jennifers over the months, and will be scheduling Jennifer photo shoots in Seattle starting again soon.

I am hoping to finish the exhibit sometime in 2010.  

SO... If you are a Jennifer or you know a Jennifer and you are interested in participating in the project, please send me an email: coolchickphoto@me.com.

I appreciate your support and your patience. Thank you very much!  I look forward to hearing from you.

Jennifer K.

No comments: